Be my friend

qrcode

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Modest Mouse


One more reason for me to be very happy this Saturday, other than my lovely wife's birthday, is Record Store Day! Unfortunately I will not be in town, so Sean will have to brave it alone this year at the various Wooden Nickle stores... But I will be purchasing a bunch of goodies somewhere in Chicago. First off, Wilco's "Ashes of American Flags", Manchester Orchestra's "Fourteen Years Of Excellence" EP, and Brandi Carlile's 7" for my wife as a last minute birthday gift. BUT THE BEST PART... for me at least, is the new Modest Mouse single "Satellite Skin". I've seen them several times live and have been let down each and every time, but their albums still make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know Brandi had a new CD! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete